A disaster, or a well-managed asset? See how you score on this brief test:
- When the pandemic hit, was it easy to find all your contracts?
- Could you be confident it was the current version?
- Could you quickly search across each contract for key terms – for example, rights of termination or delay, force majeure, payment obligations?
- Were you able to rapidly produce consolidated management reports on risks?
- Could you easily assess the impact of supplier default on the performance of customer contracts?
- Did you have rapid insight to opportunities for renegotiation or term offsets?